Hank Michael Rowley Joins The Team
We are beyond grateful to be welcoming Hank into this world. And specifically - this Community. I've said it for a long time that one of the greatest rewards of getting to work with you all is that all the kids who are watching, think what you're doing is 'normal'. That is a 'normal' that I'm proud to support and feel fortunate to be able to raise kids in this environment who get to see you all as role models. And amazing ones at that!
Hank was born on 10/25 at 2:15 am. Britni is a boss and Hank is healthy and eating, sleeping, and pooping :)
It's worth calling out who his middle name is after - someone dear to us whose memory we want to live on.
It's been amazing to be MIA the last week and to focus on home life. I'm excited to be back at it and grateful as always to have an amazing team who has my back.
Thank you all so much!!
November is going to be all about hitting the reset button. Both physically and metabolically. We’re going to engage in 5 days of intense mobility training, give your body a break from the constant barrage of inputs (food) and give you some low-intensity exercise that yields big results.
We'll have 3 separate tiers so everyone will have a version that is both challenging and doable based on your experience.
If you’d like more information - You can sign up and find all of that here!
Please note - Friends (or anyone for that matter) can participate!
Speaking of Shred - I haven't yet followed up on Jake's progress from last month! He CRUSHED it. I'll let the numbers speak for themselves:
- His heart rate variability went up 10 points
- Body Fat % went down by 7% (28 lbs lost total!)
- He maintained his muscle mass
- His metabolism is 500 cal/day higher!
- He averaged 60 minutes more sleep per night
*Most importantly, 30 days turned into 6 weeks which has now turned into a permanent move to KC for him! We're excited to have him become a permanent fixture at 2020FIT!
Save 10% Bulletproof Collagen Protein and save 10%! The flavors you select will be out and ready for you to pick up on the first of each month! (2020FIT Price: $45; Your price $40.50)
Your order will recur every month and be ready for you to pick up at the gym on the 1st of the month.
Collagen sign up: https://forms.gle/K4gQj9Bv5tpTEWpw8
LMNT Sign up: https://forms.gle/Cncj12xS8mzwjFUq5
Email kenzie@2020.FIT to change your flavor, quantity, or cancel your subscription by the 15th of the month!
We have an awesome program starting this January for K-5 kiddos and VERY limited spots. Classes are at the same time as Yoga and CrossFit on Tuesdays and Thursdays so you'd be able to drop off, each do your business and then get on with your night. More info here: Kindergarten - 2nd grade. 3rd - 5th grade.
I'm taking over the show the weekend of Thanksgiving to give the rest of our team a break. I'll be coaching classes and running the joint solo Thursday - Saturday. We'll be closed on Sunday. I'm excited to relive (for a couple of days) being a one-man shop again :)
Know someone who only wants to dip their toe and just join you for yoga? Now they can do so for $49 /mo! They can sign up for the free trial here.
Our Sports Performance and Strength and Conditioning classes are ROCKING. We added a punch card program for the kiddos who aren't able to make it every day.
If you are looking for a safe environment to get your pre-teen or teenager comfortable in the gym and to develop some amazing habits, look no further. S&C (Teens) classes are at 3:15 and SP (Pre-teens)are at 4:15 Monday - Thursday.
Punchcards are 6 classes for $99 for either program: S&C (Teens)classes are at 3:15 and SP (Pre-teens)
PushPress is fully live. You also have access to "Train" which is where you will record your scores and see all future day's workouts. The "2020FIT" app is for reserving for classes and seeing who is going to be in your class (You can also see the workouts here). A couple of things I'm enjoying:
- Exogenous Ketones - I've used these on and off for years and am planning to use them during the Shred this month. They are fantastic for helping you get in 'ketosis' without the short-term pain of teaching your body to metabolize fat. (code 2020Fitness)
- Comfort Crisis - My favorite book in probably the last 6 months. As humans (in general, as I don't want to offend anyone) we have gotten very soft. This book digs into what we can do to toughen up all the while enjoying the comforts provided by modern living.
- The Best Self Journal - I've recommended this before and will surely do it again. I've used it for 4 years and it protects me from myself. It keeps my thoughts organized, my tasks in front of my face, and most importantly, off a device so I can think.
Have a great fall!
Jon & the 2020FIT Team!